WHO WE ARE
The Queensland Mailbox Bible Club Inc. is a non-profit, non-denominational organisation operated by Christians who volunteer their time and efforts to send out Bible lessons through the mail and support those who study the on-line Bible lessons. The organisation is registered as an incorporated association with the Queensland Government.
Our lessons teach important truths from God’s Word, the Bible, showing the way of Salvation. The lessons also reinforce family values and good living. We encourage you to read the sample lesson on our Courses page and compare the teaching with what you find in your own Bible. Members of many different denominations accept and use these lessons.
- The Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, inerrant in the original writings and the supreme authority in faith and practice.
- In one Holy, Almighty God, eternally existent as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ, the Eternal Son of God and Son of Man, was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life and bore the full judgement of God for all sinners when He was crucified on a cross at Calvary, Himself being very God.
- In the bodily resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ into heaven to the Father’s right hand, being Lord of His Church and Lord of heaven and earth.
- In the pre-millennial return of Jesus Christ for His Church.
- In the fall of man and his consequent sinful, rebellious state, unfit for the presence of God and bound for eternal punishment in the Lake of Fire.
- In salvation by grace, a free gift of God, through faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ, His life, His death on the cross, His burial, His resurrection and His ascension to the right hand of God in heaven.
- In the resurrection of the dead — the believers in Christ to life everlasting with Him and the unbelievers to eternal condemnation in the Lake of Fire.
- In the reality and personality of Satan and his final doom in the Lake of Fire.
- In the lost condition of all mankind and therefore it is our solemn responsibility to preach the gospel to all people in every nation.
- In a practical, separated Christian walk, in an overcoming victorious life, provided on the basis of faith in Christ’s redemptive work.
- In the Church, consisting of all born again believers, the Body and Bride of Christ, represented in local gatherings of believers.
WHAT IT COSTS
For the students it costs nothing – Lessons are Free!!
For our many students, we are able to provide Reply Paid envelopes, so that return postage is free. Of course, some of our members do put a stamp on the envelope, which is appreciated as this saves us paying the postage. Apart from the lessons, we award certificates for each course completed and award prizes as funds permit.
HOW QMBC IS FUNDED
QMBC is funded by free-will donations from interested Christians, Assemblies and Churches who desire to see that the Truths of the Bible and the way of Salvation, are made freely available to all. We ask no contributions from our students at all. We rely on the goodness and provision of our God for this work to continue. Of course, if you would like to make a donation, it would be much appreciated. See the Contacts page for our postal address.
HOW TO ENROL
If you can’t or don’t want to use the enrolment page, go to our Contacts page. There you will find information to enable you to contact us either by e-mail, telephone or post. We look forward to hearing from you.
FOR PARENTS / GUARDIANS
Our only contact with your child is through the mail. For children under 16 years of age we ask that you give permission for your child to do the lessons, so that you know what they are reading. We encourage you as parents to read the lessons too. We would be only too pleased to enrol you as a student as well.
OUR RECORDS AND YOUR PRIVACY
Students names, addresses and personal information, etc are kept on our computer database. All names and addresses on our database are used for QMBC purposes only. We do not sell or give this information to any other individual or organisation.
All our workers have been “background checked” by the Queensland State Government (Australia) and are all approved for working in child related employment. This is now a requirement under Queensland State Government law.